The blog with everything. Requests are welcome. Tell everyone you know!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Insomniac Experiment 2.5

I ended up not making a sandwich, but just having jello and yogurt. Ah well. So far, I feel completely normal. This might just be because I naturally don't need a lot of sleep. Or food. I don't know. It is a fun experiment, though. Sadly, the world will soon wake up. I liked being awake when no one else was. I hope to do this some other time, maybe for two days (48 hours) not just one (24 hours). That would be fun. I still have 6 hours to go, though. But, I might stop blogging, because I'll be around other people. I'll try my hardest. Keep tuning in for more!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I posted that a bit early. I wasn't watching the time. (BTW When it says the time I posted stuff, the clock is wrong.)

    ReplyDelete