The blog with everything. Requests are welcome. Tell everyone you know!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Insomniac Experiment 2.3

Something HUGE happened. Something that will blow your mind. I saw a spider. OK, it's not as big as you think, but I have arachnophobia, so it was big to me. Let's start at the beginning. I was lying in bed, on YouTube, when I felt a tingling sensation on my arm. I looked over, and I saw a HUGE spider (it was pretty little, actually) crawling on my skin. I freaked out, and had just enough sense to close my computer before I ran out of my room. After I calmed down I went on a mission to recover my computer, headphones, and charger cable. To make a long story short, it worked successfully. I then crept downstairs and am now sitting on top of the kitchen table. On top of it, not just at it. Needles to say, I freaked out. I'm going to make some tea. It has caffeine, to help me stay up, and it's not as acidic as coffee, so my acid reflux won't act up. Not it mention it slowly releases it's caffeine, so I don't just get a burst then a crash, but a slow awake-ness. Keep following closely, but not too closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment